Order ELPA21 headsets in any of the following ways:
Plantronics 355 Analog Headset
System Requirements: The headset is compatible with all operating systems and devices that are supported for ELPA21 assessments delivered by the American Institutes for Research (AIR), including tablets and Chromebooks.
- Noise cancelling microphone that rotates and bends
- 6.5 foot attached cord with mute button and volume control on the cord
- Non allergenic headband with closed ear cushions
- Headset frequency response: 30-18kHz
- Microphone sensitivity: 100Hz-10kHz
- Microphone frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Connector: 3.5 mm analog headset; includes single pole for use with Chromebooks and tablets
This headset is not compatible with NComputing. USB headsets must be used with NComputing. For a list of headsets AIR has tested with the online assessment system, including USB headsets, please click on your state portal link (on left).
Headset Return Policy:
- Returns of defective headsets will be allowed no later than six (6) months from the date the product was shipped. We will not be able to make any exceptions to this rule. Please do not request an exchange for a broken headset that you received longer than six months ago.
- Users should check the headsets after receiving them.
- All returns must be pre-authorized by AIR prior to shipping back to AIR.
- Please visit your state's portal (on left) for help desk information if you need to return headsets.